Do you charge for shipping?
Yes, we have a small charge. Our aim is to provide the most affordable and reliable shipping we can for all our customers. Shipping fee is at a rate of RM30 per unit for West Malaysia and Sabah. For Sarawak, shipping fee is at a rate of RM100 per unit.
What's your delivery like?
If you are residing in West Malaysia, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 3-5 working days and 7-14 days for East Malaysia orders.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We are currently shipping to Singapore at a rate of only RM120 per unit. For all other international enquiries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Can I exchange or return my product?
Yes of course! We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
If you want to exchange your product or you have changed your mind and simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund (less shipping costs) subject to the following conditions:
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original, inner and outer protective packaging intact and as how it arrived to you) - a baby might use it after all. If the product has been used - we are unable to provide any refunds OR exchanges.
- You must complete your return within 7 days of receipt of your order and be responsible for arranging the return and all related costs. For all returns, it is highly recommended that you use registered post or a trackable courier as we cannot accept responsibility for products lost in transit to us.
- The original shipping costs to you are not refunded.
- NO refund or exchanges will be offered on any SALE items.
- All international sales are final.
What if the product I received is defective?
Please thoroughly look over your purchase immediately upon opening and report to us by dropping us an email at email@example.com together with evidence (pictures) of any defect or imperfections or in the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault within 48 hours receipt of your purchase.